Resources and Skill Development
- Structured Training and Workshop Programs – In order to improve employee’s work performance, we have in-house training programs conducted by seniors, Partner & External Faculty.
- Buddy of Article – Keeping in mind that happy hours are part of our culture, we have “Buddy of Article” sessions for all RAMA’s Article on every first and third Saturday to bring the team together around a shared ambition and goals in order to create a vigorous learning environment which can boost morale and productivity.
- Sponsorship Policy for development – RAMA has introduced sponsorship schemes for advancement and development of its Team. Such as CIA, CFE, CISA, DISA and ERP certifications.
- Management Trainee Scheme – RAMA Introduced this “People for Progress” scheme for fresher who was looking out an exposure into the ERP industry.
- International Opportunity – RAMA provides a wide range of exposure across varied industries for reputed corporates within India, US, and UAE. RAMA can help you achieve your potential through international opportunities, enhancing your understanding of diverse.