Corporate Law Advisory
RAMA’s GST/VAT advisory service group attempts to deliver realistic and business oriented solutions to the procedural, regulatory and other compliance related issues. Our advisories are based on practical approach, experience in indirect tax related issues and experience of dealing with the authorities/regulators.
We are equipped to take care of all the requirements of a Body Corporate under GST & VAT laws. Our scope of services includes:
- Obtaining regulatory approvals for various corporate actions.
- Corporate Compliance Management
- Regulatory Approvals and Compounding
- Inspection and Investigation
- Secretarial compliances under indirect tax laws.
- Preparation and maintenance of statutory records and registers
RAMA’s indirect service includes the following:
- Structuring of contracts and transactions to optimize indirect tax incidence
- Assisting in contract negotiations
- Reviewing contract documentation
- Formulating indirect tax efficient business models
- Undertaking comprehensive reviews of business operations to identify tax planning opportunities and compliance gaps
- Conducting detailed indirect tax due diligence reviews (buy side and sell side)
- Giving indirect tax compliance support or outsourcing on an all-India basis
Indirect Tax – Routine Health Check
RAMA offers a broad-based health check-up for indirect tax services focused to identify procedural non-compliances, areas of potential tax exposure and tap opportunities for tax savings.